TV--who's watching what?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV--who's watching what?

Took a stab at Designated Survivor this month. Pretty good, basically 24 all over again, but with Kiefer Sutherland as president instead of a secret agent.

Working my way through Better Call Saul and Breaking Bad, but currently on hiatus because stories about bad guys get boring after a while--too much like real life.

Uh, kind of embarrassed to admit it, but watching Season 3 of Daredevil on Netflix, and am liking it. Comic book shows about hoodoo-voodoo mysticism and dudes in tights beating each other up get boring. But this is slightly above that low standard.

Started Haunting of Hill House on Netflix, heard it was good, jury's still out on that.

Just burned through the new season of MeatEater, which was mostly good, but some of the guests were sort of lame.

I'm six episodes into The Haunting of Hill House. It's a slow burn and steps up the pace with each episode. It's fabulous. Utterly brilliant.

Comment

Finished Haunting.

Meh.

Typical Netflix show that starts OK and finishes weeeaaaak. See also: most Netflix shows.

Comment

Haunting Hill House and the last of this year's Lucifer on my set.

Comment

Watched Haunting with my wife. She like it, I got bored about 4 episodes in. Currently watching the last season of House of Cards. Also Agatha Raisin on AcornTV.

Comment

Originally posted by rfporteno View Post
            Watched Haunting with my wife. She like it, I got bored about 4 episodes in. Currently watching the last season of House of Cards. Also Agatha Raisin on AcornTV.
            Yep, the worst thing about Haunting (and I watched them all) is that you can tell they're going to turn it into some excruciating back story next season, sort of like how Pacific Northwest stories ruined most of their speculative podcasts, or the X Files went sideways.

Comment

Working...
            X